The last two years have provided for many headlines, but did those headlines help or hinder your business? Presidential politics are fascinating, and we will explore the likely impact, if any, on the near-term economy and what potential election outcomes may mean to our forecast and to your world. Our job will be to determine the best course of action for the most important part of the economy – you and your business. We will:
1. Look at a system of leading indicators proven to signal cyclical turns in the economy and markets.
2. Present the outlook for the market segments most important to the flooring industry.
3. Discuss the sectors of the economy that will provide the best opportunities for the next business cycle decline
4. Assess interest rate and other financial market trends
5. Consider your 3,5, and 7-year planning needs and talk about the 2020s and how you should prepare for challenges and opportunities.