DOMOTEX 2020 Registration Info
Location: Georgia World Congress Center
285 Andrew Young International Blvd NW
Atlanta, GA 30313
- Hannover Fairs USA (HFUSA) and its agents and representatives are the sole creators, sellers and distributors of DOMOTEX USA Credentials. Any Credential not created by and legally acquired from Hannover Fairs USA or its authorized agents or representatives will be considered fraudulent and invalid, and subject to revocation. Hannover Fairs USA reserves the right to pursue any and all legal action available against any person or entity involved in the creation, dissemination or use of an unauthorized Credential.
- Refund & Revocation Policy. All Credentials are the sole property of Hannover Fairs USA. HFUSA may, in its sole discretion and at any time determined by HFUSA, cancel, revoke, or refuse from any individual or company the following: Credentials, purchases, and/or hotel reservations made through HFUSA. HFUSA will not be responsible for any penalty, fee, loss, or expense that might result from such action.
- HFUSA does not issue refunds under any circumstances. Any and all payments made to HFUSA are not refundable for any reason, including, but not limited to, failure to use Credentials due to illness, acts of God, travel-related problems, acts of terrorism, loss of employment and/or duplicate purchases. HFUSA will not issue refunds for Credentials that have been revoked.
- Unused Credentials have no monetary value and cannot be credited to future years or events. HFUSA will not issue refunds or credits due to failure to redeem a discount coupon during the registration process. Discounted prices are based on the date payment is received in the HFUSA office.
- Lost or stolen Credentials will not be replaced. In the event Credentials are lost or stolen, new Credentials will need to be purchased at full price for a Participant’s continued access to the Events, including, without limitation, showcases, parties and conference content.
- Use of a Credential by anyone other than the authorized individual will result in revocation of the Credential without a refund.
- DOMOTEX USA Credentials are issued to, can be picked up by, and used by only the Participant named in the registration. Credentials are non-transferable after they have been picked up. For security reasons, and to allow entry into an applicable DOMOTEX USA Events, each Participant must always wear their Credentials.
- DOMOTEX USA Credentials allow the Participant entry to specific defined events but cannot guarantee admission to every DOMOTEX USA Event. Event admission is subject to venue capacity and age restrictions in compliance with state and local laws. No one under the age of 18 will be permitted in the exhibit hall during move-in, move-out, or during official show hours. The minimum age for the purchase and/or consumption of alcoholic beverages is 21 years of age. No one under the age of 21 will be permitted to purchase and/or consume alcoholic beverages at DOMOTEX USA 2020 and must provide photo ID upon request.
- DOMOTEX USA Credentials may not be used as a prize or incentive in any form of promotion, contest, game, or sweepstakes without advance written approval from Show Management.
- Tampering with any Credentials is not permitted. If tampering is evident, the applicable Credential will be invalidated and confiscated, and Participant will not be allowed entry to any/all DOMOTEX USA venues and Events where the Credential is required.
- Photographs and/or audio/video recordings taken at the Events by Hannover Fairs USA, or others on behalf of HFUSA, may include a Participant’s image, name, voice and/or likeness. By attending and/or participating in the Events, each Participant hereby grants HFUSA permission to use, and to sublicense to third-parties, the Participant’s photograph, image, likeness, voice and statements for any purpose, including but not limited to commercial purposes, without compensation or credit to the Participant, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised. Participant further acknowledges and agrees to HFUSA’s Attendee Photo and Video Policy. Due to the sensitive nature of new products and unique booth displays at the Show, photography and/or video recording of any booths by any attendee or exhibitor personnel is strictly prohibited unless permission is given by the exhibiting company.
- "Cash and Carry" sales are NOT permitted on the show floor. This regulation will be strictly enforced. If attendees wish to purchase a product from an exhibiting company, product pickup will only be permitted from 5pm – 6pm on Thursday, February 6, 2020 in accordance with the exhibitor rules and regulations. Tax forms must be filed to the state of Georgia directly and the material release form must be filled out and brought to Freeman for release of freight after a cart fee is paid.
- DOMOTEX USA is a private event and maintains a Weapons-Free Policy. Participants are prohibited from carrying weapons of any kind, including concealed or displayed firearms. Participants are not permitted to bring weapons onto the premises of any DOMOTEX USA Events. DOMOTEX USA, the premises presenting DOMOTEX USA Events, and/or DOMOTEX USA clients may check the bags of Participants before allowing entry into a venue. HFUSA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, without refund, to deactivate and/or revoke the Credentials of Participants who violate this Weapons-Free Policy. Participant agrees that this policy is in force, and agrees to comply with the policy, regardless of whether signs prohibiting weapons are posted at the premises of any official DOMOTEX USA Event.
- Each Participant understands that participating in the Events is voluntary and may involve certain risks of physical injury, damage to property, and other damages or losses that may be sustained by a Participant. Each Participant assumes all risk of damages, property loss, and personal injury which may occur by participating in the Events.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL HANNOVER FAIRS USA BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTICIPANT, OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY OR DAMAGES TO PROPERTY, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF ANY PARTICIPANT’S USE OF THE REGISTRATION, CREDENTIALS AND/OR PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENTS, EVEN IF HFUSA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- EXCEPT AS MAY BE EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS, PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENTS, AND ALL SERVICES AND PRODUCTS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE EVENTS, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND NO OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR OTHERWISE, ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THE SAME, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR SAFETY, OR ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM COURSE OF DEALING. HFUSA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN.
- Each Participant (each an “Indemnifying Party”) agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold HFUSA and its officers, employees, volunteers, contractors, suppliers, and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, demands and all other liabilities, including, but not limited to, costs and attorneys’ fees, made by any third party arising out of or in connection with the Indemnifying Party’s use of the registration(s) or Credentials, or any violation of the Terms by the Indemnifying Party.
- HFUSA reserves the right to make changes to the Terms at any time without notice to each Participant, so please check back and review the Terms from time to time. In the event that any term or provision of the Terms shall be deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, such term or provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining term or provision.
- It is the sole responsibility of the attendee to take care of any government visa requirements. Attendees who require an entry visa should allow enough time for the application procedure. Attendees should contact the nearest embassy or consulate to determine the appropriate timing of their visa applications. HFUSA will not contact embassies and consulates on behalf of visa applicants or provide any other assistance relating to visa issues. Failure to obtain a visa in advance of an Event does not constitute a valid basis for obtaining a refund.
- You acknowledge and agree that HFUSA reserves the right to remove you from the Event if HFUSA, in its sole discretion, determines that your presence or behavior creates a disruption or hinders the Event or the enjoyment of the Event by other attendees. All badges are the property of HFUSA and must be returned upon request.
- “Suit-casing”; refers to the practice of attending a trade show but “working the aisles” from a suitcase or briefcase, soliciting business from other attendees and exhibitors. For the good of the show and the exhibitors supporting the show, the only legitimate place to conduct business during show hours is within a contracted exhibit space on the show floor. Exhibiting companies are encouraged to protect their investment and report any violations. Attendees observed soliciting business in the aisles or other public spaces, or in another company’s booth, will be ejected from the Event.
- DOMOTEX USA is held in a public space; therefore, we do not prohibit participants, exhibitors, sponsors, news organizations and other companies from photographing or video or audio recording some Conference activities.
- Unethical/Non-Compliant Marketing. HFUSA reserves the right to deny admission to anyone who engages in or is reputed to engage in unethical or non-compliant marketing practices.