Location: Georgia World Congress Center
285 Andrew Young International Blvd NW
Atlanta, GA 30313
|Expo Hall Pass:||$65|
|Growth Sessions Bundle: Digital + Branding & Marketing (Includes Expo Hall Pass)||$350|
|Digital Growth Sessions – Feb. 28th 8am – 11am (Includes Expo Hall Pass)||$200|
|Branding & Marketing Growth Sessions – Mar. 1st 8am – 11am (Includes Expo Hall Pass)||$200|
|Industry Insight Session - Color Trends in Hardwood Floors||$65|
|Industry Insight Session - Addressing the Labor Shortage||$65|
|Industry Insight Session - Design is a Journey: Designer Trend Panel Discussion & Lunch||$60|
|Industry Insight Session - State of the Floor Covering Industry Labor Force||Free|
|Plant Tour Program||$100|
|Opening Night Reception||Free|
Badge Pick Up
Badges will not be mailed. All badges must be picked up onsite. You may pick up your badge at the registration area in Hall A at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, Georgia.
Cancellation, Substitution Policy
All cancellations/substitutions must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-759-6979. If you are unable to attend you may send a substitute; substitutions must be requested in writing by the original registrant and can be made at any time prior to the start of the show.
The exhibit hall-only, FCIF charitable donations, factory tours and opening reception ticket fees are non-refundable. All other registration cancellations will be assessed a $20 administration fee. No refunds will be issued after February 7, 2019.
- No one under the age of 18 will be permitted in the exhibit hall during move-in, move-out, or during official show hours.
- The minimum age for the purchase and/or consumption of alcoholic beverages is 21 years of age. No one under the age of 21 will be permitted to purchase and/or consume alcoholic beverages at DOMOTEX USA 2019 and must provide photo ID upon request.
- 'Cash and Carry' sales are NOT permitted on the show floor. This regulation will be strictly enforced. If you wish to purchase a product from an exhibiting company, product pickup will only be permitted from 5pm - 6pm on February 28 and March 1, 2019 in accordance with the exhibitor rules and regulations. Tax forms must be filed to the state of Georgia directly and the material release form must be filled out and brought to Freeman for release of freight after a cart fee is paid.
- Due to the sensitive nature of new products and unique booth displays at the Show, photography and/or video recording of any booths by any attendee or exhibitor personnel is strictly prohibited unless permission is given by the exhibiting company.
- Please note: By attending DOMOTEX USA 2019 you may be the subject of still photography or videography which is used by DOMOTEX USA, its public relations agency, or contracted agents for purposes of promoting DOMOTEX USA 2019 and future shows. By attending, you agree to grant DOMOTEX USA, its agents and exhibitors the right to use your likeness in any photographic or video coverage of the event including sponsored post-show activities.