Custom Wide Plank Engineered Flooring and Paneling Made in Pennsylvania
Large enough to handle commercial projects and small enough to offer flexibility, Armenia Mountain Plank & Panel offers custom engineered flooring and wall paneling solutions manufactured by Cummings Veneer Products. Working with Armenia Mountain Plank & Panel offers several advantages including:
- Longevity – The Cummings family has been in the wood products industry since 1929 when Cummings Lumber was founded during the Great Depression.
- Consistency – Through economic highs and lows, the family has continued its focus on high-quality products, serving markets for four generations.
- Quality – We stand confidently behind our product through numerous quality control checks and tests.
- The Right Tools – We have gained a strong reputation for quality in the industry by having invested in diamond tooling and good machinery.
- Environmental Standards – The plywood used as the core of the engineered floor is sourced from Russia. It is the gold standard for engineered flooring and meets CARB (California Air Resource Board) Phase 2 emission requirements. The wear layer is pressed onto the Baltic Birch core using a Hot Melt PUR (Polyurethane) adhesive which does not contain formaldehyde.
- Made in the USA – Our focus is delivering high-quality products on time that are manufactured in our facility in Troy, PA.
To summarize, we are a 4th generation family business committed to producing high-quality engineered flooring and wall paneling specific to our customers’ needs in the United States. We have the history, experience, and consistency to be a manufacturing partner for the long term.
Please visit us at the Pennsylvania Hardwood Pavilion – Booth 1459 to learn more about our offerings.