In today’s brand-saturated marketplace, competition can be intense. And with an ever-changing digital landscape and constantly evolving customer expectations, it can be hard to keep up. DOMOTEX USA’s Growth Sessions will showcase leaders who have analyzed over 24 months of industry data derived from more than 10 million flooring shoppers to help you get ahead.
The Growth Sessions give step-by-step advice on how to leverage game-changing digital technology and marketing strategies so your flooring company can stand out and achieve exponential growth.
Thursday, February 28 | 8 a.m. – 11 a.m.
The Digital Playbook for 2019 was designed to give the attendee a clear and thorough understanding of the ever-changing digital landscape and give step by step advice on leveraging your existing flooring business to win digitally. Learn insights from industry and technology experts with hands-on experience successfully developing and executing digital programs for thousands of floorcovering retailers each and every day.
The Digital Playbook for 2019 will expand your knowledge and help you connect the dots between where your business is today and where you want it to be tomorrow. This session is covered in 3 acts:
- Act 1 - Digital Marketing Won… Now It's Your Turn will share an industry outlook of the online marketing landscape, how to harness online marketing to keep a flooring store open 24/7, how to successfully build brand equity with the store’s exit strategy in mind and how to staff your company for success.
- Act 2 - Ex-Googler Explains Advertising Flooring on Google will speak about working at Google and why Todd is now focused on the flooring industry. It will provide input into finding, understanding and connecting with the correct audience through digital channels. Saunders also will discuss how to fill the sales pipeline and leverage the store’s data for new business leads.
- Act 3 - The Short-Term Pain For Long-Term Gain will share why the speaker built a technology company while running his $100 million flooring company, he will reveal how to align employees’ goals with the retailer’s goals and will showcase his company’s successful customer relationship management system.
Branding and Marketing Growth
Go to Market to Win
Friday, March 1 | 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
We all compete in a brand-saturated marketplace, so to sell effectively against intense competition, floor covering retailers must become masters of brand strategy and all that entails. Go to Market to Win will engage attendees in learning the secrets from top brand experts in the field of marketing. Sessions will explore the future of floor covering retail in light of today’s customer expectations, digital trends and best-in-class customer experiences; how to differentiate from the competition through the use of tools and techniques for floor covering retailers, and examples of how successful retailers win in the marketplace and how you can, too.
Go to Market to Win will give you the keys to driving your store brand, share the secrets to compete effectively with much larger competitors, and give ideas and techniques to ramp up your marketing through a strong brand ... yours. This session consists of 3 parts:
- Part 1 - Retail Trends: Finding the Edge to Win will showcase how floor covering retailers can thrive in the digital universe where customer expectations are constantly evolving. Attendees will secure game-changing, real-world examples of what a retailer needs to know to move at the speed of the customer and achieve exponential growth.
- Part 2 - Retail Brand Leadership will share specific fundamental models and case studies to help floor covering retailers define their unique value and set a course for brand leadership. It also will provide a close look at the most important tools and techniques for differentiation in the flooring category. The session will help the audience think through how to build their brand in an age of disruption, giving them a new level of confidence in their brand’s competitive future.
- Part 3 - Retail Brand Building Starts on the Inside will help retailers consider whether they have the right strategy in place supported by the right capabilities, and if they are nurturing and shaping a culture that will allow them to deploy their brand strategy effectively.
Growth Sessions Registration
Digital + Branding and Marketing Growth Sessions package (save $50) | $350
Thursday-only Digital Growth Sessions: The Digital Playbook for 2019 | $200
Friday-only Branding and Marketing Growth Sessions: Go to Market to Win | $200