DOMOTEX USA Education Sessions
DOMOTEX USA Education Sessions offer incredible strategies, insights and networking opportunities to help your flooring business succeed in today’s intensely competitive retail environment.
An impressive collection of guest speakers and industry insiders have been assembled to make Education Sessions by DOMOTEX USA a must attend event for anyone in the flooring business.
Pre-Registration is required, so book your spot today!
- Be the first to see cutting edge design trends, innovations, products and technologies
- Hear directly from top innovators and experts
- Generate new leads and partnerships with global industry leaders
- Learn the skills and tools you need to stay ahead of your competition
What You Will Learn
- Hear directly from top innovators and experts
- Best business practices from international flooring professionals
- How to harness industry disruption to grow your business
- Tips for choosing the right manufacturers, technology and partners
- Top sales strategies to keep customers coming back
- Techniques for building a strong team
Who Should Attend
- And more!
In today’s brand-saturated marketplace, competition can be intense. And with an ever-changing digital landscape and constantly evolving customer expectations, it can be hard to keep up. DOMOTEX USA’s Growth Sessions will showcase leaders who have analyzed over 24 months of industry data derived from more than 10 million flooring shoppers to help you get ahead.
The Growth Sessions give step-by-step advice on how to leverage game-changing digital technology and marketing strategies so your flooring company can stand out and achieve exponential growth.
- The Digital Playbook for 2019 will give the attendee a clear and thorough understanding of the ever-changing digital landscape and give step by step advice on leveraging your existing flooring business to win digitally.
- Go to Market to Win will explore the future of floor covering retail in light of today’s customer expectations, digital trends and best-in-class customer experiences; how to differentiate from the competition through the use of tools and techniques for floor covering retailers, and examples of how successful retailers win in the marketplace and how you can, too.
Flooring is a fast-paced industry, and DOMOTEX USA is here to help you stay on the cutting edge of your field. Industry Insight Sessions will prepare you for 2019 with presentations on relevant and special topics such as design trends and market changes.
- NWFA Session: Color Trends in Hardwood Floors will highlight some of the historic trends around hardwood floors and a glimpse into upcoming processes and trends. In addition to discussing color, we will also cover textures, like wire brushing, and techniques, like water popping, as a way to create a unique, customize floor.
- NWFA Session: Addressing the Labor Shortage takes a look at the shortage of incoming labor the trades are facing, what it means for all segments of the wood flooring industry (including manufacturers, distributors, retailers, and installers), and some of the ways the wood flooring industry is taking on the issues.
- Design is a Journey: Designer Trend Panel Discussion & Lunch hosted by Emily Morrow Home will address the changing landscape of interior design and the role of designers in the new millennial age.
- State of the Floor Covering Industry Labor Force will share expert insights on the lack of installation professionals in the flooring industry and how it impacts sustainability and growth.
Insider Talks will deliver perspectives, advice and teachings gathered from deep industry data and some of the industry’s top thought leaders without you ever leaving the show floor.
Each Insider Talk will feature speakers and topics that will add value and actionable insights that are sure to enhance your meetings with the array of exclusive manufacturers attending the first ever DOMOTEX USA.
|Wednesday, February 27th|
|7:00am - 6:00pm||Registration Hall||Registration Hours|
|7:30am - 5:30pm||Depart from Registration Hall||Plant Tours|
|Thursday, February 28th|
|5:30am - 6:00pm||Registration Hall||Registration|
|10:00am - 6:00pm||Exhibit Hall||Exhibit Hall Open|
|10:15am - 10:30am||Plaza, Exhibit Hall||Opening Ceremony|
|8:00am – 11:00am||A311/312||Digital Growth Sessions | The Digital Playbook for 2019 presented by FloorForce|
|11:30am – 3:45pm||Plaza, Exhibit Hall||Insider Talks|
|1:00pm – 2:30pm||A313||Industry Insight Sessions | NWFA: Color Trends in Hardwood Floors|
|3:00pm – 4:00pm||A313||Industry Insight Sessions | State of the Floor Covering Industry Labor Force|
|4:30pm - 6:00pm||Exhibit Hall||Opening Night Reception|
|Friday, March 1st|
|7:00am - 6:00pm||Registration Hall||Registration|
|8:00am - 6:00pm||Exhibit Hall||Exhibit Hall Open|
|8:00am – 11:00am||311/312||Branding & Marketing Growth Sessions | Go to Market to Win|
|11:30am – 4:30pm||Plaza, Exhibit Hall||Insider Talks|
|11:30pm – 1:00pm||A313||Industry Insight Sessions | Design is a Journey: Designer Trend Panel Discussion & Lunch hosted by Emily Morrow Home|
|2:30pm – 4:00pm||A313||Industry Insight Sessions | Addressing the Labor Shortage|
|Saturday, March 2nd|
|8:00am - 1:00pm||Registration Hall||Registration|
|9:00am - 1:00pm||Exhibit Hall||Exhibit Hall Open|
|9:30am - 10:45am||Plaza, Exhibit Hall||Insider Talks|
What are you waiting for?
All of these Sessions offer incredible value, and you will not find a better opportunity to connect with leaders in the flooring industry than you will at DOMOTEX USA. Book your spot today so you don’t miss out!